With peak season well and truly upon us, there are a whole host of events for the upcoming month in Chamonix. From mountaineering festivals to triathlons to one of the most gruelling ultramarathons in the world, there's plenty to do and see.
August is one of the busiest months in Chamonix, with many events on the calendar to suit visitors of every age and ability. Of course, one of the biggest talking points in the Chamonix summer schedule is the 50km Ultra Trail du Mont Blanc, easily one of the best know ultramarathons in the world.
With all this in mind, let's take a look at what's happening in Chamonix for the month.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 13th December 2019
- First Chamonix snow report of winter 2019/20
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 10th December 2019
- Lots of early-season snow in Chamonix
- Chamonix opens for winter 2019/20
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- Art Exhibition at the Salons de l'Albert 1er, Chamonix - Centre
- Art Exhibition at La Maison Carrier in the Hameau Albert Premier, Chamonix
- Chamonix Saturday Market, Chamonix Centre
- Nordic Monster Test, Chamonix
- Wine Tasting Lunch at Hameau Albert 1er, Chamonix - Centre
- Discovery Walk & Mini-Photoshoot, Chamonix