With peak season well and truly upon us, there are a whole host of events for the upcoming month in Chamonix. From mountaineering festivals to triathlons to one of the most gruelling ultramarathons in the world, there's plenty to do and see.
August is one of the busiest months in Chamonix, with many events on the calendar to suit visitors of every age and ability. Of course, one of the biggest talking points in the Chamonix summer schedule is the 50km Ultra Trail du Mont Blanc, easily one of the best know ultramarathons in the world.
With all this in mind, let's take a look at what's happening in Chamonix for the month.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Fresh snow coming to Chamonix this weekend
- BritFlix, a British film festival in Chamonix
- Blue skies & sunshine in Chamonix
- 2020 brings blue skies to Chamonix
- Chamonix in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do