It may be the last month of the year but, in the Chamonix Valley, December is the first month of a new winter season. With the ski lifts getting ready to open and Christmas holidays on the horizon, the local calendars are packed full of fantastic events designed to keep everyone amused.
We can expect sports competitions, openings throughout resort, wine tastings and even world-class talks. There will, obviously, also be lots of festive celebrations but we'll publish an article dedicated to Christmas and New Year's Eve events later in December, so keep an eye on our news page if you're coming to Chamonix during 'Noël'.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix in October 2019 - What to see & do
- VIP corporate retreats in Chamonix 2019/20
- What's on in Chamonix September 2019
- What happened at Chamonix's UTMB 2019?
- Follow the 2019 UTMB runners live
- Chamonix brewery at World Beer Awards 2019