February is a popular time to ski. The snow is already deep in resort, the days are getting longer and the temperatures are typically a bit warmer than January. The UK half-term weeks generally coincide with similar European school holidays, so Chamonix lay on plenty of additional amusements both on- and off-piste to keep everyone entertained.
There are lots of regular events and parties going on in the bars, hotels and clubs around town, you can check the events calendar for the details on all those. Here we've listed some more special one-off events to keep on your radar.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Unsettled weather in the Chamonix Valley
- Beautiful wintery Chamonix weather
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Amazing powder skiing in Chamonix
- Chamonix in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 29th January 2020