February is a popular time to ski. The snow is already deep in resort, the days are getting longer and the temperatures are typically a bit warmer than January. The UK half-term weeks generally coincide with similar European school holidays, so Chamonix lay on plenty of additional amusements both on- and off-piste to keep everyone entertained.
There are lots of regular events and parties going on in the bars, hotels and clubs around town, you can check the events calendar for the details on all those. Here we've listed some more special one-off events to keep on your radar.
More Chamonix Insights...
- VIP corporate retreats in Chamonix 2019/20
- What's on in Chamonix September 2019
- What happened at Chamonix's UTMB 2019?
- Follow the 2019 UTMB runners live
- Chamonix brewery at World Beer Awards 2019
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019