For many people, January is the perfect time of the year to come skiing. The snow is usually good and the pistes are quiet. While conditions are definitely still wintry and big snowfalls are common, the temperature is beginning to creep upwards and the days are gradually getting a little longer.
Here's a look at the best events for January. For a detailed glance at everything you can do, have a look at our events calendar which is constantly updated with the latest events.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Good piste conditions half-way through the Chamonix season
- Dinners Delivered by TCS Review
- Unsettled weather in the Chamonix Valley
- Beautiful wintery Chamonix weather
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Amazing powder skiing in Chamonix