The Christmas lights have been switched on, the smell of mulled wine is wafting on the air and the lifts are open – Chamonix is feeling very festive.
There's no better place to celebrate the festivities than a snowy ski resort. Here is our guide of what's on during the Christmas holidays.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix in October 2019 - What to see & do
- VIP corporate retreats in Chamonix 2019/20
- What's on in Chamonix September 2019
- What happened at Chamonix's UTMB 2019?
- Follow the 2019 UTMB runners live
- Chamonix brewery at World Beer Awards 2019