Chamonix is already feeling very festive – lights are up, the huge Christmas tree stands proud on the tourist office square and the smell of mulled wine is wafting on the air.
There's no better place to celebrate the festivities than a snowy ski resort. Here is our guide of what's on during the Christmas and New Year holidays.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Fresh snow coming to Chamonix this weekend
- BritFlix, a British film festival in Chamonix
- Blue skies & sunshine in Chamonix
- 2020 brings blue skies to Chamonix
- Chamonix in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do