Le Tof is one of our favourite late-night hangouts - a lively underground bar with the smallest but busiest dancefloor in town.
It is known as the only gay bar in Chamonix, but it it not exclusive and everyone is welcome - just come and join the party! Friendly, slightly crazy, bar staff and a regular crowd of locals and seasonal workers mean that it is busy pretty much every night of the week.
Small, underground, a bit dingy and with possibly the worst toilets in town it doesn't make the greatest first impression but give it a try as many a great night out has ended up here - throwing shapes on the dancefloor with some of the more "eccentric" characters that Chamonix has to offer, or swinging round the dancing pole whilst clutching a cocktail...
Open until 5am it is a handy place to get a late drink after the other bars in Chamonix Sud have closed. Lots of the staff from local bars and restaurants go there once their shifts have ended so it often livens up in the last few hours of the night.
Regular parties, fancy dress nights and guest DJs keep the atmosphere buzzing. Open Wednesday to Sunday from 00:30 - 05:00, look for the rainbow over the door in Cham'Sud and give Le Tof a try!
- Open Seasons
- 158 Place Edmond Desailloud
- Chamonix brewery at World Beer Awards 2019
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Chamonix
- 10 reasons Chamonix is the ultimate 2020 luxury ski destination
- What's on in Chamonix August 2019
- What's on in Chamonix July 2019
- Art Exhibition at La Maison Carrier in the Hameau Albert Premier, Chamonix
- Summer BBQ at Rocky Pop, Chamonix - Les Houches
- Les Houches Wednesday Market
- Boutros Gully & Mister Pop at La Folie Douce, Chamonix
- Art Exhibition - Tristan Vyskoc at Hameau Albert 1er, Chamonix
- Chamonix Mountain Running Festival