Ten days hiking through the French, Italian and Swiss Alps around the highest peak of Europe. The tours run from June until October.
Covering a distance of 170 kilometres in 10 days the Tour du Mont Blanc (TMB) is not just a great challenge but also one of the most scenic long-distance walks in the world! You will circle the Mont Blanc massif passing through Italian, Swiss and French villages.
Beside the Mont Blanc you will hike close to impressive peaks, huge glaciers and crystal clear mountain lakes. To participate on the Tour du Mont Blanc (TMB) you should have a reasonable fitness and be able to walk between 15 to 20 kilometres with around 1000 meters ascent a day.
You will stay in traditional villages, guest houses and mountain huts. Happy Tracks have tailored the route so it can be completed in 10 days, however, it is possible to do it in 8 days or you can even add a rest day half-way along the route.
The cost of the tour is €1100 and includes the following services:
- Qualified guide
- Lunch packs for every stage
- Accommodation in mountain hut with half board (shared bedrooms, dorms)
- Planned transportation according to the itinerary
- Private accommodation
- Luggage transfer
Don't miss out, join them on their trek and enjoy a unique adventure. Contact them directly now using the enquiry link on this page.
- "I spent last week doing the TMB trek lead by Raphael and it was spectacular. Every detail had already been taken care of, he was able to answer every question about the mountains/trek - pretty much whatever we threw at him. The food was fantastic and his knowledge and experience really shined through to make the trip wonderful and memorable. I would highly recommend Raphael and his company to anyone looking for a guide in Europe." - Trip Advisor
- "We did the TMB and it was amazing. I can't say enough good things about Anya and RaphI, they have the perfect temperaments to be guides. I hope to take another trip with them, they really make you feel comfortable and at home in the mountains and everything was arranged perfectly. I highly recommend Happy Tracks to anyone who wants an authentic TMB trek." - Trip Advisor
- "We had a 11 days (10 days + 1 day break) at Tour Du Mont Blanc (TMB) and Rafael was our guide for the trek. Rafael is a swiss, and he was a great guide. He guide the group of 10 persons starting from Chamonix (from Les Houches) to finally end at Cable car station at Le Tour/Balme. He will explain the routes and prepare us what to expect. Often he knows what to tell you so that you will not be too anxious in challenging situation. Even in such situation, he will assist you safely especially the steep ascend and descend up ridges with loose ground of slate. When the group gets tired, he will suggest alternative route which some can take (like cable car or ski rides to bypass steep descend). He will also explain to you the vegetation like flowers, tree, bunkers and the history. Overall, it is a great experience to have Rafael of Happy Track to be our guide." - Trip Advisor
Location: Chamonix / Mont Blanc Valley
Special Offer: Activity Offer | Holiday Offer
Activities: Hiking / Walking | Mountain Walking | Tours / Excursions