Collineige is looking for a chef to join their enthusiastic team. If you would like the chance to live in one of the best ski resorts in the world this winter and immerse yourself in French cooking and hospitality, then please read on!
Please note that candidates must have held a clean driving licence for at least 3 years and must have correct nationality/visa for working in the UK. The ability to speak French is an advantage.
Competitive salary + travel to/from Chamonix/London + full board accommodation + reduced rate ski pass + benefits
Are you are a creative yet practical chef, a foodie with experience of fine dining? At Collineige you would be part of a tightly knit team, creating fabulous dishes for guests of many different nationalities.
You will need to provide a high level of friendly service ensuring the guests have a relaxed holiday, your responsibilities would include:
- Providing breakfast, afternoon tea & cake, four/five course dinner with wine on 5 or 6 nights per week
- Helping host the chalet, keep their kitchen and reception areas clean, help with changeover day
- Providing early children’s supper as required
They are looking for somebody who:
- Has a recognised catering qualification OR extensive previous experience working as a chef
- Is organised, flexible and motivated
- Has a friendly manner and a good sense of humour
How to apply: In the first instance please send your CV and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Chamonix - Centre
Job Type: Chef Job