Apartment Joremaz is located in a stunning setting next to woodland and the cross country ski track that leads to the Grands Montets cable car.
It has everything you’d need for a holiday property - exterior and underground parking, ample cave to store bikes and/or skis, 2 bathrooms, a wood burning stove for those cosy winter nights, uninterrupted south-facing views from the living area and balcony down the valley to the Aiguille du Midi and Mont Blanc.
Walking distance to the Grands Montets lifts and the local bar/restaurant, on the bus route to travel up and down the valley and 1km from the heart of Argentière village.
The apartment is on the first and final floor overlooking a large communal garden. Open-plan living area and kitchen, bedroom and bathroom are on the entrance level, and upstairs are two more open-plan bedrooms under the eaves with a second WC and shower room.
The property is covered by the copropriété rules.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Dinners Delivered by TCS Review
- Unsettled weather in the Chamonix Valley
- Beautiful wintery Chamonix weather
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Amazing powder skiing in Chamonix
- Chamonix in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do