Situated in a small road just off Chamonix's main pedestrian street, this restaurant is specialised in meat, fish and veggies cooked in a Josper BBQ oven.
All their dishes are made with fresh ingredients and they offer many vegetarian, gluten and dairy free options. Besides their Josper BBQ oven specialities, you can find slow cooked recipes like slow-braised pork belly with crackling home made fries and rhubarb chutney, as well as creative starters such as gazpacho served with lime and wasabi sorbet or charcoal grilled squid with roasted sweet potato garlic and chili and coriander dip.
They also have a selection of salads, innovative sides, sauces and desserts. They daily set menu is very good value and usually offers a meat, fish and vegetarian dish.
Open every day from 12:00 to 15:00 and from 19:00 for dinner.
- 64 rue du Lyret
More Chamonix Insights...
- VIP corporate retreats in Chamonix 2019/20
- What's on in Chamonix September 2019
- What happened at Chamonix's UTMB 2019?
- Follow the 2019 UTMB runners live
- Chamonix brewery at World Beer Awards 2019
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019