Just a short but steep hike from Chamonix brings you to this rustic restaurant, named for the bright blooms that cover every inch of this traditional mountain building.
The terrace juts out over the mountainside, giving sweeping views of the valley and the mountain range opposite.
The chalet is open throughout summer and autumn, hours depending on daylight, serving simple lunches and snacks such as omelettes and salads. A great spot to stop for a refreshing drink whilst hiking in the Flegere area.
Weather permitting it's open from 1st May to the 1st November.
- Meeting Spaces
- Open Seasons
- Petit Balcon Sud
More Chamonix Insights...
- Unsettled weather in the Chamonix Valley
- Beautiful wintery Chamonix weather
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Amazing powder skiing in Chamonix
- Chamonix in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 29th January 2020