Just a short but steep hike from Chamonix brings you to this rustic restaurant, named for the bright blooms that cover every inch of this traditional mountain building.
The terrace juts out over the mountainside, giving sweeping views of the valley and the mountain range opposite.
The chalet is open throughout summer and autumn, hours depending on daylight, serving simple lunches and snacks such as omelettes and salads. A great spot to stop for a refreshing drink whilst hiking in the Flegere area.
Weather permitting it's open from 1st May to the 1st November.
- Meeting Spaces
- Open Seasons
- Petit Balcon Sud
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix in October 2019 - What to see & do
- VIP corporate retreats in Chamonix 2019/20
- What's on in Chamonix September 2019
- What happened at Chamonix's UTMB 2019?
- Follow the 2019 UTMB runners live
- Chamonix brewery at World Beer Awards 2019