Just a short but steep hike from Chamonix brings you to this rustic restaurant, named for the bright blooms that cover every inch of this traditional mountain building.
The terrace juts out over the mountainside, giving sweeping views of the valley and the mountain range opposite.
The chalet is open throughout summer and autumn, hours depending on daylight, serving simple lunches and snacks such as omelettes and salads. A great spot to stop for a refreshing drink whilst hiking in the Flegere area.
Weather permitting it's open from 1st May to the 1st November.
- Meeting Spaces
- Open Seasons
- Petit Balcon Sud
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 13th December 2019
- First Chamonix snow report of winter 2019/20
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 10th December 2019
- Lots of early-season snow in Chamonix
- Chamonix opens for winter 2019/20
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- Art Exhibition at the Salons de l'Albert 1er, Chamonix - Centre
- Art Exhibition at La Maison Carrier in the Hameau Albert Premier, Chamonix
- Chamonix Saturday Market, Chamonix Centre
- Nordic Monster Test, Chamonix
- Wine Tasting Lunch at Hameau Albert 1er, Chamonix - Centre
- Discovery Walk & Mini-Photoshoot, Chamonix