A really popular restaurant on the Route du Moulin in the centre of Chamonix. With a mix of traditional French and Scandinavian cooking, spiced with Asian influences, they guarantee a dinner that will exceed your expectations.
Try their specialities, duck teriyaki or steak frites, served with their own bearnaise sauce. They also offer an extensive sushi menu.
It's really popular with locals and holiday makers alike, so we strongly recommend you make a reservation.
Open daily from 19:00 to 02:00 in the winter and summer seasons.
- Meeting Spaces
- Open Seasons
- 87 rue des Moulins Chamonix Mont Blanc 74400 France
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 13th December 2019
- First Chamonix snow report of winter 2019/20
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 10th December 2019
- Lots of early-season snow in Chamonix
- Chamonix opens for winter 2019/20
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- Art Exhibition at the Salons de l'Albert 1er, Chamonix - Centre
- Art Exhibition at La Maison Carrier in the Hameau Albert Premier, Chamonix
- Chamonix Saturday Market, Chamonix Centre
- Nordic Monster Test, Chamonix
- Wine Tasting Lunch at Hameau Albert 1er, Chamonix - Centre
- Discovery Walk & Mini-Photoshoot, Chamonix