A really popular restaurant on the Route du Moulin in the centre of Chamonix. With a mix of traditional French and Scandinavian cooking, spiced with Asian influences, they guarantee a dinner that will exceed your expectations.
Try their specialities, duck teriyaki or steak frites, served with their own bearnaise sauce. They also offer an extensive sushi menu.
It's really popular with locals and holiday makers alike, so we strongly recommend you make a reservation.
Open daily from 19:00 to 02:00 in the winter and summer seasons.
- Meeting Spaces
- Open Seasons
- 87 rue des Moulins Chamonix Mont Blanc 74400 France
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix in October 2019 - What to see & do
- VIP corporate retreats in Chamonix 2019/20
- What's on in Chamonix September 2019
- What happened at Chamonix's UTMB 2019?
- Follow the 2019 UTMB runners live
- Chamonix brewery at World Beer Awards 2019