Situated right behind the Flegere gondola, this restaurant is easily accessible to anyone looking for a mountain experience without straying too far from the beaten path.
They serve traditional Savoyard dishes for lunch and organise regular live music events. Their panoramic terrace offers breathtaking views of the Chamonix Valley and the Mont-Blanc mountain range.
The refuge is located just a couple of minutes' walk from the top of the Flegere gondola and is very easy to find. Open for lunch-only until the end of March.
- Open Seasons
- La Flegere
More Chamonix Insights...
- Unsettled weather in the Chamonix Valley
- Beautiful wintery Chamonix weather
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Amazing powder skiing in Chamonix
- Chamonix in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 29th January 2020