Visit the Aiguille du Midi and make time for a break. Thanks to large windows you will enjoy a wonderful view over the Mont-Blanc range and Chamonix valley while you eating.
One of their specialities is the “Big Cham” (a savoy speciality sandwich with cured ham, potato pancakes, Savoy Tomme cheese, Colombo and salad). alternatively you can choose from Tartiflette, Croutes Savoyardes, Home-made Soups of the day or hot and cold sandwiches. They also have a cocktail board.
The cafe also has an separate restaurant for those that are looking for a proper sit down meal.
Open every day from 21st December to 31st May depending on cable car timetable and weather forecast.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix in October 2019 - What to see & do
- VIP corporate retreats in Chamonix 2019/20
- What's on in Chamonix September 2019
- What happened at Chamonix's UTMB 2019?
- Follow the 2019 UTMB runners live
- Chamonix brewery at World Beer Awards 2019