This month, the Michelin-starred Albert 1er are pleased to introduce wines from the La Maison de Champagne Roederer in France.
The morning tasting session will be followed by a gastronomic lunch in the Albert 1er restaurant when chef Pierre Mallet proposes a menu elaborated to match perfectly with the wines of the domain. The winemaker will take pleasure in joining you at the table.
10:30 - Tasting of different wines:
- Champagne Henriot Brut Souverain
- Champagne Henriot Brut Blanc de Blanc
- Champagne Henriot Brut rosé
- Champagne Henriot Brut 2008
12:00 - Lunch at the 'Albert 1er' restaurant
- Seabass carpaccio, Bottarga, verbena sorbet
- Fera fillet, celery vegetable ravioli, savoury butter
- Vanilla dome, blueberry
- Café & tea
- Petits fours, chocolates and mignardises
- Proposed wines: Champagne Henriot Brut Souverain, Champagne Henriot Blanc de Blanc, Champagne Henriot Brut 2008, Champagne Henriot Brut rosé
The price for the wine tasting and the gastronomic lunch is €105 per person. The lunchtime menu only including wine, water and coffee is €75 per person.
Places are limited so please call or send an enquiry to book.
N.B. In order to guarantee your reservation, they ask you your credit card details (long number, expiration date and the security code). In case of cancellation 48 hours prior to the wine tasting concerned, the value of the wine tasting lunch per cancelled person will be charged, except if they manage to find somebody to replace you.
Dates for this event
- 38 Route Du Bouchet