The Step into the Void is a visitor attraction on the Aiguille du Midi, a reinforced glass box suspended 1000 metres above the void.
Accessible via the main Aiguille du Midi lift, the Chamonix Skywalk is open to all that are brave enough.
Free entry with all valid lift passes that include the Aiguille du Midi, slippers obligatory...
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- Public car-park (outdoor)
- Pedestrian access
- Tours / Excursions
- Open Seasons
- Chamonix brewery at World Beer Awards 2019
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Chamonix
- 10 reasons Chamonix is the ultimate 2020 luxury ski destination
- What's on in Chamonix August 2019
- What's on in Chamonix July 2019
- Art Exhibition at La Maison Carrier in the Hameau Albert Premier, Chamonix
- Summer BBQ at Rocky Pop, Chamonix - Les Houches
- Les Houches Wednesday Market
- Boutros Gully & Mister Pop at La Folie Douce, Chamonix
- Art Exhibition - Tristan Vyskoc at Hameau Albert 1er, Chamonix
- Chamonix Mountain Running Festival