The Step into the Void is a visitor attraction on the Aiguille du Midi, a reinforced glass box suspended 1000 metres above the void.
Accessible via the main Aiguille du Midi lift, the Chamonix Skywalk is open to all that are brave enough.
Free entry with all valid lift passes that include the Aiguille du Midi, slippers obligatory...
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- Public car-park (outdoor)
- Pedestrian access
- Tours / Excursions
- Open Seasons
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 13th December 2019
- First Chamonix snow report of winter 2019/20
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 10th December 2019
- Lots of early-season snow in Chamonix
- Chamonix opens for winter 2019/20
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- Art Exhibition at the Salons de l'Albert 1er, Chamonix - Centre
- Art Exhibition at La Maison Carrier in the Hameau Albert Premier, Chamonix
- Chamonix Saturday Market, Chamonix Centre
- Nordic Monster Test, Chamonix
- Wine Tasting Lunch at Hameau Albert 1er, Chamonix - Centre
- Discovery Walk & Mini-Photoshoot, Chamonix