The Step into the Void is a visitor attraction on the Aiguille du Midi, a reinforced glass box suspended 1000 metres above the void.
Accessible via the main Aiguille du Midi lift, the Chamonix Skywalk is open to all that are brave enough.
Free entry with all valid lift passes that include the Aiguille du Midi, slippers obligatory...
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- Public car-park (outdoor)
- Pedestrian access
- Tours / Excursions
- Open Seasons
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Fresh snow coming to Chamonix this weekend
- BritFlix, a British film festival in Chamonix
- Blue skies & sunshine in Chamonix
- 2020 brings blue skies to Chamonix
- Chamonix in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do