The Step into the Void is a visitor attraction on the Aiguille du Midi, a reinforced glass box suspended 1000 metres above the void.
Accessible via the main Aiguille du Midi lift, the Chamonix Skywalk is open to all that are brave enough.
Free entry with all valid lift passes that include the Aiguille du Midi, slippers obligatory...
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- Public car-park (outdoor)
- Pedestrian access
- Tours / Excursions
- Open Seasons
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix in October 2019 - What to see & do
- VIP corporate retreats in Chamonix 2019/20
- What's on in Chamonix September 2019
- What happened at Chamonix's UTMB 2019?
- Follow the 2019 UTMB runners live
- Chamonix brewery at World Beer Awards 2019