Chamonix centre has two low altitude nursery ski areas which are easily accessible on foot or by bus, with bus stops right on the doorstep of each one.
Le Savoy is situated at the top end of town behind the Club Med building and Les Planards can be found just across the road from the Montenvers/Mer de Glace railway station.
- Chamonix brewery at World Beer Awards 2019
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Chamonix
- 10 reasons Chamonix is the ultimate 2020 luxury ski destination
- What's on in Chamonix August 2019
- What's on in Chamonix July 2019
- Art Exhibition at La Maison Carrier in the Hameau Albert Premier, Chamonix
- Summer BBQ at Rocky Pop, Chamonix - Les Houches
- Les Houches Wednesday Market
- Boutros Gully & Mister Pop at La Folie Douce, Chamonix
- Art Exhibition - Tristan Vyskoc at Hameau Albert 1er, Chamonix
- Chamonix Mountain Running Festival