This little ski area called the Poya, can be found in Le Buet close to Vallorcine at the top end of the Chamonix Valley.
It has a gently sloping ski area with two small drag lifts and a rope tow to enable beginner skiers and snowboarders to get to grips with the basics. There's also a children's play zone and a small cafe on site.
- Chamonix brewery at World Beer Awards 2019
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Chamonix
- 10 reasons Chamonix is the ultimate 2020 luxury ski destination
- What's on in Chamonix August 2019
- What's on in Chamonix July 2019
- Art Exhibition at La Maison Carrier in the Hameau Albert Premier, Chamonix
- Summer BBQ at Rocky Pop, Chamonix - Les Houches
- Les Houches Wednesday Market
- Boutros Gully & Mister Pop at La Folie Douce, Chamonix
- Art Exhibition - Tristan Vyskoc at Hameau Albert 1er, Chamonix
- Chamonix Mountain Running Festival