The Argentiere ski de fond trails weave through the pine woods and the small hamlets of Les Choselets and Les Grassonets.
They comprise a total of 15km divided into three different tracks ranging from an easy 1.5km route to a harder 9.5km route. It is possible to link up to the Chamonix ski de fond trails via Le Lavancher but this is a very steep route for experienced cross-country skiers only.
Equipment can be rented cheaply from local ski hire shops and cross-country ski passes are available at the ski pass office at the start of the tracks.
- 1362 Route d'Argentière
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix in October 2019 - What to see & do
- VIP corporate retreats in Chamonix 2019/20
- What's on in Chamonix September 2019
- What happened at Chamonix's UTMB 2019?
- Follow the 2019 UTMB runners live
- Chamonix brewery at World Beer Awards 2019