Bellevue is a cable car lift located in the centre of Les Houches, easily accessible by bus or by car, it has a large car park.
Open in summer and winter, tickets can be purchased online or from the office at the foot of the cable car. During the summer moths this is a popular place for hiking and mountain biking, so you can take your bike on the cable car. Dogs are also allowed in the cable car.
Also available at the lift pass office are piste maps, bus (& train where appropriate) timetables, weather forecasts, ski condition details and avalanche bulletins. You can also purchase the necessary mountain/ski insurance here if you do not already have the correct cover.
Open from 08:30 to 17:30 in the summer, except for peak holiday times when it is open from 07:00 to 18:00. And in September from 07:30 to 18:00 daily. Hours will vary in the winter so please check their website in advance.
The staff speak English and all major credit cards are accepted here.
- 61 Place de la Fruitiere Les Houches
More Chamonix Insights...
- Unsettled weather in the Chamonix Valley
- Beautiful wintery Chamonix weather
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Amazing powder skiing in Chamonix
- Chamonix in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 29th January 2020