The Chamonix cross-country ski trails are easily accessed from the centre of town and are located near to the sports centre.
They are cheap to use (approx. 7€) for a day pass and equipment can be hired from the Intersport shop over the road for 10-15€ per day.
Trails suitable for classic and skating cross-country skiers and they are graded (green, blue, etc) for level of difficulty.
Lift passes should be bought at the foyer, where coats and bags can be left while you ski.
- Foyer de Ski de Fond de Chamonix Route du Bouchet
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix in October 2019 - What to see & do
- VIP corporate retreats in Chamonix 2019/20
- What's on in Chamonix September 2019
- What happened at Chamonix's UTMB 2019?
- Follow the 2019 UTMB runners live
- Chamonix brewery at World Beer Awards 2019