The Chamonix cross-country ski trails are easily accessed from the centre of town and are located near to the sports centre.
They are cheap to use (approx. 7€) for a day pass and equipment can be hired from the Intersport shop over the road for 10-15€ per day.
Trails suitable for classic and skating cross-country skiers and they are graded (green, blue, etc) for level of difficulty.
Lift passes should be bought at the foyer, where coats and bags can be left while you ski.
- Foyer de Ski de Fond de Chamonix Route du Bouchet
More Chamonix Insights...
- Dinners Delivered by TCS Review
- Unsettled weather in the Chamonix Valley
- Beautiful wintery Chamonix weather
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Amazing powder skiing in Chamonix
- Chamonix in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do