This company offer a full range of mountain activities in both the winter and the summer months with fully qualified (UIAGM) high mountain guides and ski instructors.
If you are looking to explore the Chamonix Valley and all the activities it has to offer, then it is well worth hiring a fully qualified guide or instructor who knows the area and has plenty of experience in all thing alpine.
Patagoniatiptop offer a variety of thrilling activities with their guides so that everyone can enjoy the mountains. Their team speak fluent English, German, Spanish and French so whatever your native language, you can rest assured there will be no communication barriers. As a small company they are able to offer a quality personalised service and be as flexible as possible to fit around your needs.
In the winter months they offer:
- Ski-Touring: Enjoy stunning scenery that leads to remote glaciers where you can enjoy fresh tracks and deep powder for an amazing descent. They have a number of different itineraries but if you have something particular in mind, do not hesitate to discuss it with the team and they will do their best to accommodate your request.
- Mont Blanc Summit: Fulfil the experience of a life time and reach the top of the highest mountain in Alps
- Vallee Blanche: Ski the famous off piste Chamonix Valley run, from the Aiguille du Midi to the Planards Ski area.
- Ice Climbing: Climb icefalls and couloirs with ice axes and crampons.
- Haute Route: Ski-tour between Chamonix and Zermatt staying overnight in various mountain refuges along the way.
- Off Piste skiing & Telemarking lessons: Learn how to ski in deep powder and improve your technique.
In summer you can:
- Climbing: tackle various walls and peaks in and around the Chamonix Valley
- Mont Blanc Summit: Fulfil the experience of a life time and reach the top of the highest mountain in Europe.
- Mountaineering: Start out early and enjoy the sunrise on one of the 4000 metre peaks
- Hiking: Join the team on various walking tours with their UIMLA hiking guides, from day trips e.g. to the Lac Blanc to a full week on the Tour du Mont Blanc.
For full details of all the activities they offer, contact them directly using the enquiry link on this page or visit the website.
Location: Chamonix - Centre
Level: Intermediate | Advanced
Typical Duration: 2 days
Languages Spoken: English | French | German | Spanish
Activities: Ascents & Descents | Climbing | Glacier Walking | Heli-Ski | Hiking / Walking | Ice Climbing | Mountain Walking | Mountaineering | Ski Touring | Skiing | Telemarking
Guides & Instructors: Climbing Guides | High Mountain Guides | Ski Guides | Ski-Touring Guides | Walking Guides
Lessons: Off Piste/Backcountry Lessons | Ski Lessons | Telemark Lessons
Open Seasons: Spring | Summer | Autumn | Winter
Address: 92 Clos de la Corruaz | Chamonix - Centre | 74400