We had a huge dump of snow over the weekend before Christmas in Courchevel and then, the sun shone on the 25th for a beautiful bluebird powder day.
More snow arrived at the end of the week, refreshing the pistes which had become a bit hard and mogully. Therefore, it's set to be an awesome New Year's week of skiing in the Chamonix Valley, as the forecast is for lots of sunshine.
Happy start of 2020!
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Fresh snow coming to Chamonix this weekend
- BritFlix, a British film festival in Chamonix
- Blue skies & sunshine in Chamonix
- 2020 brings blue skies to Chamonix
- Chamonix in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do