Chamonix looks like a winter wonderland once more, with snow-capped trees glistening in the sun, thanks to Tuesday's snowfall.
The sun will continue shining throughout the weekend. There's more snow on the forecast for Monday so February is gearing up to be a great month on the Chamonix slopes!
More Chamonix Insights...
- Dinners Delivered by TCS Review
- Unsettled weather in the Chamonix Valley
- Beautiful wintery Chamonix weather
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Amazing powder skiing in Chamonix
- Chamonix in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Breakfast with The Beatles at Bighorn Bistro, Chamonix Sud
- Tibetan New Year - Lhossar, Les Houches
- Ice Skating in Les Houches
- Art Exhibition at La Maison Carrier in the Hameau Albert Premier, Chamonix
- Art Exhibition at the Salons de l'Albert 1er, Chamonix - Centre
- Happy Hour at Bighorn Bistro, Chamonix Sud