Bluebird after bluebird, 2020 has brought the sun to the Chamonix Valley. For the last week or so, skiers and snowboarders have enjoyed some really nice, fair weather.
It doesn't look like the weather is going to change any time soon. We had a little snow flurry this morning but the sun came out again and it's going to shine next week as well. Things may change by the end of next week, with perhaps more snow coming on Thursday-Friday.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Unsettled weather in the Chamonix Valley
- Beautiful wintery Chamonix weather
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Amazing powder skiing in Chamonix
- Chamonix in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 29th January 2020