What a way to kick off 2020! The Chamonix Valley has been enjoying wall to wall sunshine for the past few days and conditions on the pistes are great.
All of the lifts are open in the valley and, with the end of the school holidays, the slopes are nice and quiet. More sunshine is forecast for the next few days, with perhaps a bit more snow.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Dinners Delivered by TCS Review
- Unsettled weather in the Chamonix Valley
- Beautiful wintery Chamonix weather
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Amazing powder skiing in Chamonix
- Chamonix in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Art Exhibition at the Salons de l'Albert 1er, Chamonix - Centre
- Ice Skating in Les Houches
- Tibetan New Year - Lhossar, Les Houches
- Happy Hour at Bighorn Bistro, Chamonix Sud
- Art Exhibition at La Maison Carrier in the Hameau Albert Premier, Chamonix
- Breakfast with The Beatles at Bighorn Bistro, Chamonix Sud