Conditions couldn't be any better on the Chamonix slopes. With lots of snow and most of the lifts scheduled to open this weekend, skiers and snowboarders are in for a treat!
Our snow reporter Ollie has been on the slopes of Brévent to give you a taster of what the snow's like up there. Spoiler alert: there's lots of powder!
The forecast is for more snow throughout the day and into Saturday, with the sun shining strong again on Monday.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Fresh snow coming to Chamonix this weekend
- BritFlix, a British film festival in Chamonix
- Blue skies & sunshine in Chamonix
- 2020 brings blue skies to Chamonix
- Chamonix in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do