Conditions couldn't be any better on the Chamonix slopes. With lots of snow and most of the lifts scheduled to open this weekend, skiers and snowboarders are in for a treat!
Our snow reporter Ollie has been on the slopes of Brévent to give you a taster of what the snow's like up there. Spoiler alert: there's lots of powder!
The forecast is for more snow throughout the day and into Saturday, with the sun shining strong again on Monday.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Good piste conditions half-way through the Chamonix season
- Dinners Delivered by TCS Review
- Unsettled weather in the Chamonix Valley
- Beautiful wintery Chamonix weather
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Amazing powder skiing in Chamonix