Sunny skiing has been the norm in the Chamonix Valley once more this week, with a short break provided by a flurry of snow earlier in the week.
However, things are changing as a new dump of snow is forecast tonight and over the weekend, with around 15-20cm expected to fall at 2000m. After that, the sun will shine again.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Good piste conditions half-way through the Chamonix season
- Dinners Delivered by TCS Review
- Unsettled weather in the Chamonix Valley
- Beautiful wintery Chamonix weather
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Amazing powder skiing in Chamonix