Sunny skiing has been the norm in the Chamonix Valley once more this week, with a short break provided by a flurry of snow earlier in the week.
However, things are changing as a new dump of snow is forecast tonight and over the weekend, with around 15-20cm expected to fall at 2000m. After that, the sun will shine again.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Dinners Delivered by TCS Review
- Unsettled weather in the Chamonix Valley
- Beautiful wintery Chamonix weather
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Amazing powder skiing in Chamonix
- Chamonix in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Breakfast with The Beatles at Bighorn Bistro, Chamonix Sud
- Tibetan New Year - Lhossar, Les Houches
- Ice Skating in Les Houches
- Art Exhibition at La Maison Carrier in the Hameau Albert Premier, Chamonix
- Art Exhibition at the Salons de l'Albert 1er, Chamonix - Centre
- Happy Hour at Bighorn Bistro, Chamonix Sud