Chamonix's had a welcome top-up of fresh snow which created a soft layer on the pistes. It's been quite sunny and mild since then.
Pistes are well-groomed and nice to ride, a bit harder in the morning and softer as the sun warms the snow up. There are also some left-over pockets of powder off the pistes available for those who know where to look. There's more snow coming next Tuesday with a mixture of sunshine and clouds until then.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Dinners Delivered by TCS Review
- Unsettled weather in the Chamonix Valley
- Beautiful wintery Chamonix weather
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Amazing powder skiing in Chamonix
- Chamonix in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Art Exhibition at the Salons de l'Albert 1er, Chamonix - Centre
- Ice Skating in Les Houches
- Tibetan New Year - Lhossar, Les Houches
- Happy Hour at Bighorn Bistro, Chamonix Sud
- Art Exhibition at La Maison Carrier in the Hameau Albert Premier, Chamonix
- Breakfast with The Beatles at Bighorn Bistro, Chamonix Sud