This independent canyoning company is based in Chamonix Mont Blanc.
Happy Tracks is run by Anja and Raphi, two fully qualified experienced enthusiastic mountaineers who speak fluent English, French, German and Spanish. They believe that their close friendship, strong passion for the outdoors and extensive mountain experience makes them the perfect team and they love sharing this passion with their guests!
Within and around the Chamonix Valley there are numerous spectacular canyons for you to explore. You can choose to have your adventure in the Valley d'Arve or go further afield to Annecy or even Switzerland.
This activity guarantees plenty of adrenaline as well as fun! Challenge yourself by abseiling down waterfalls, jumping off small cliffs, sliding and swimming in crystalline waters.
And it all takes place in a fascinating natural environment where few have explored before! Canyoning is the perfect activity for outdoor enthusiasts and adrenaline junkies!
- "We did an 8km snowshoeing track which was really amazing. Anja our guide came for us in Chamonix and took us to Trient, Switzerland, a thirty minute drive. Along our snowshoeing track we enjoyed very beautiful scenery and had an experience of a lifetime. At the end of our track we met Rafa who prepared a cheese fondue on an open fire which we heartily enjoyed with mulled wine and hot chocolate." - Trip Advisor
- "We traveled as a couple to Chamonix in November 2016 on a last minute trip, and looking for an activity to start the trip off, found Happy Tracks. As some may know, late November is a tough time to visit Chamonix, as pretty much everything is closed! At least there are no crowds, but be prepared to get sent away by most tour operators. Even with our very last minute booking, Raphael came up with an excellent plan to hike Aiguillette des Houches. The trip was a perfect mix of an easily accessible base, enough activity for one day for even seasoned hikers, and wonderful views. Our gracious host picked us up at our hotel for the short drive to the hiking area and was full of good conversation on the way there. I would not hesitate to recommend organizing a trip with Happy Tracks, they are truly on the ball! Well done and hope to see you next time :-)" - Trip Advisor
- "I was on a short European holiday from Australia and really wanted a few days of hiking around Chamonix. Happy Tracks was the perfect fit!! Raphael tailored the hike so I could do and see exactly what I wanted! Nothing was too much trouble and he was so friendly throughout the whole trip, it really just felt like I was hiking around with a friend. The scenery is absolutely breathtaking and Raphael was considerate of a suitable pace so I was not too exhausted to not enjoy the views. I will be returning to Chamonix and will be using Happy Tracks in the future, highly recommended!!" - Trip Advisor
- "We didn't want to do a big trip so Raphael kindly suggested a four day itinerary for us. He was really friendly, helpful and full of local knowledge. He personally picked us up every day and walked us through some of the lovely tracks in the French Alps. He supplied us with a lunch pack each day and didn't seem to mind that we were soooooo slow. Thanks Raphael." - Trip Advisor
- "We did the TMB and it was amazing. I can't say enough good things about Anya and RaphI, they have the perfect temperaments to be guides. I hope to take another trip with them, they really make you feel comfortable and at home in the mountains and everything was arranged perfectly. I highly recommend Happy Tracks to anyone who wants an authentic TMB trek." - Trip Advisor
Location: Chamonix / Mont Blanc Valley | Chamonix - Centre
Level: Beginner | Intermediate | Family Friendly
Languages Spoken: English | French | German | Spanish
Activities: Canyoning | Watersports
Guides & Instructors: Watersports Instructors
Open Seasons: Summer | Autumn