Insted Language School is located in central Chamonix and offers language courses to local businesses, individuals and visitors who wish to learn or improve their language skills, throughout the year.
Insted was established in 1999 with the aim of encouraging students to combine their language studies with their passion for the mountains. Whether you want to stay for a week, spend a classic four month ski season in the Alps or combine your French studies with exciting summer activities such as trekking, mountain biking or climbing, they have the course to suit!
- Weekly, seasonal and term courses
- Semi intensive evening courses
- Business French
- Introduction to French for seasonal workers
- Tailor made French courses for businesses and individuals
Other languages and services:
- Formation Professionnelle enable businesses owners and those on a French work contract to apply for government funding. Contact the school and they will help you with the application or check out the blog on their website for loads of great advice.
- Weekly or seasonal accommodation in private or shared apartments.
- Conference facilities.
Location: Chamonix - Centre
Level: Beginner | Intermediate | Advanced
Lessons: English Lessons | French Lessons | Italian Lessons | Rock Climbing Lessons | Russian Lessons | Ski Lessons | Spanish Lessons
Open Seasons: Spring | Summer | Autumn | Winter
Address: 285 Rue des Allobroges | Chamonix - Centre | 74400