Get into the festive spirit with the switching on of the Christmas lights - Chamonix will be decked out in all things sparkly and pretty to mark the build-up to the big day.
Starting at 17:30 there will be a children's procession with glow sticks from the Place du Mont Blanc to the Place du Triangle de l'Amitie (in front of the tourist office), followed by the switching on of the Christmas lights. Afterwards, there will be a street spectacle performed by the fire artists from Transneptune.
Distribution of the glow sticks for the procession will take place from 17:15 in Place Mont Blanc.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 13th December 2019
- First Chamonix snow report of winter 2019/20
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 10th December 2019
- Lots of early-season snow in Chamonix
- Chamonix opens for winter 2019/20
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- Art Exhibition at the Salons de l'Albert 1er, Chamonix - Centre
- Art Exhibition at La Maison Carrier in the Hameau Albert Premier, Chamonix
- Chamonix Saturday Market, Chamonix Centre
- Nordic Monster Test, Chamonix
- Wine Tasting Lunch at Hameau Albert 1er, Chamonix - Centre
- Discovery Walk & Mini-Photoshoot, Chamonix