This triathlon starts in Montriond and arrives in Chamonix, after competitors have undertaken a 4km swim, a 190km cycle and a 42km run.
Athletes will swim in the beautiful Montriond Lake (near Morzine - Haut-Savoie), will ascend five high passes of Savoie and Haute-Savoie (Joux Verte, Joux Plane, Romme, Colombière, Aravis) and will run on some of the most beautiful running trails of the Chamonix Valley through the Montenvers, Forbes Signal, Grand Balcon Nord, Aiguille du Midi mid station, before heading down to Chamonix town centre where the local crowd will welcome them on one of the most beautiful finish line in the world.
Winners will be announced in Chamonix on the Sunday at the place du Triangle de l'Amitié where there will also be a village of exhibitors.
For more details and how to register please visit the website via the button above.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Unsettled weather in the Chamonix Valley
- Beautiful wintery Chamonix weather
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Amazing powder skiing in Chamonix
- Chamonix in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 29th January 2020