A sheep fair doesn’t sound like much of a day out, but the French manage to turn it into a fun-filled rural fete.
As well as lots of sheep you will also find various stalls selling local produce, artisans making traditional crafts, homemade cider being pressed in front of your very eyes, ladies in shawls doing country dancing and men in funny hats playing horns and yodelling. What more could you possibly ask for?
You’ll find it all going on in the centre of Servoz near to the church this Sunday. Free entry. Opens from 10:00 to 21:00
More Chamonix Insights...
- Unsettled weather in the Chamonix Valley
- Beautiful wintery Chamonix weather
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Amazing powder skiing in Chamonix
- Chamonix in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 29th January 2020