The Refuge Cosmique situated at 3613 metres is open throughout the summer months with 148 beds and has 10 beds available throughout the winter.
Thirty minutes from the Aiguille du Midi, it is a frequently used hut in the Mont Blanc massif. Reservation for the Refuge des Cosmiques can be made by telephone only.
Accommodation can be booked on a half-board or breakfast only basis. Blankets are provided in both the winter and the summer months but for hygiene reasons you should bring your own sheet or sleeping bag liner. You are allowed to bivouac nearby.
Please enquire directly with the refuge for this season's prices and opening/closing dates.
- Open Seasons
- Aiguille du Midi
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix in October 2019 - What to see & do
- VIP corporate retreats in Chamonix 2019/20
- What's on in Chamonix September 2019
- What happened at Chamonix's UTMB 2019?
- Follow the 2019 UTMB runners live
- Chamonix brewery at World Beer Awards 2019