The Refuge Cosmique situated at 3613 metres is open throughout the summer months with 148 beds and has 10 beds available throughout the winter.
Thirty minutes from the Aiguille du Midi, it is a frequently used hut in the Mont Blanc massif. Reservation for the Refuge des Cosmiques can be made by telephone only.
Accommodation can be booked on a half-board or breakfast only basis. Blankets are provided in both the winter and the summer months but for hygiene reasons you should bring your own sheet or sleeping bag liner. You are allowed to bivouac nearby.
Please enquire directly with the refuge for this season's prices and opening/closing dates.
- Open Seasons
- Aiguille du Midi
- Chamonix brewery at World Beer Awards 2019
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Chamonix
- 10 reasons Chamonix is the ultimate 2020 luxury ski destination
- What's on in Chamonix August 2019
- What's on in Chamonix July 2019
- Art Exhibition at La Maison Carrier in the Hameau Albert Premier, Chamonix
- Summer BBQ at Rocky Pop, Chamonix - Les Houches
- Les Houches Wednesday Market
- Boutros Gully & Mister Pop at La Folie Douce, Chamonix
- Art Exhibition - Tristan Vyskoc at Hameau Albert 1er, Chamonix
- Chamonix Mountain Running Festival