Situated right behind the Flegere cable car, this refuge is easily accessible to anyone looking for a mountain experience without straying too far from the beaten path.
The refuge is well equipped in comparison to other shelters; bed linen and hot showers are provided. Accommodation is on a half-board basis only; the refuge has a large sunny terrace where you can enjoy the view while you eat.
Bivouacking is allowed in the vicinity of the refuge, as long as you have cleared it with the guardian first.
Open from mid-June to mid-September. Please enquire directly with the refuge for this season's prices and opening/closing dates.
- Open Seasons
- La Flegere
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix in October 2019 - What to see & do
- VIP corporate retreats in Chamonix 2019/20
- What's on in Chamonix September 2019
- What happened at Chamonix's UTMB 2019?
- Follow the 2019 UTMB runners live
- Chamonix brewery at World Beer Awards 2019