Situated right behind the Flegere cable car, this refuge is easily accessible to anyone looking for a mountain experience without straying too far from the beaten path.
The refuge is well equipped in comparison to other shelters; bed linen and hot showers are provided. Accommodation is on a half-board basis only; the refuge has a large sunny terrace where you can enjoy the view while you eat.
Bivouacking is allowed in the vicinity of the refuge, as long as you have cleared it with the guardian first.
Open from mid-June to mid-September. Please enquire directly with the refuge for this season's prices and opening/closing dates.
- Open Seasons
- La Flegere
- Chamonix brewery at World Beer Awards 2019
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Chamonix
- 10 reasons Chamonix is the ultimate 2020 luxury ski destination
- What's on in Chamonix August 2019
- What's on in Chamonix July 2019
- Art Exhibition at La Maison Carrier in the Hameau Albert Premier, Chamonix
- Summer BBQ at Rocky Pop, Chamonix - Les Houches
- Les Houches Wednesday Market
- Boutros Gully & Mister Pop at La Folie Douce, Chamonix
- Art Exhibition - Tristan Vyskoc at Hameau Albert 1er, Chamonix
- Chamonix Mountain Running Festival