This exceptionally large luxury chalet is ideal for corporate events and big groups and offers spa facilities alongside every modern convenience, making it the perfect mountain retreat.
Situated in a tranquil private location in the village of Argentiere close to the Grands Montets ski area, this hamlet is the combination of four interlinked chalets, Chalet Cristal, Chalet Granit., Chalet Terre and Chalet Ardoise.
Each chalet has been decorated to a high standard in a contemporary alpine style with elegant yet comfortable furnishings. They all include open plan living areas with fully equipped kitchens, comfy sofas and log burning fireplaces. Chalet Cristal and Granit have a large inter-connecting dining room as do Chalet Terre and Ardoise.
The hamlet features excellent spa facilities. Each chalet has its own private outdoor hot tub where you can relax under the stars after a day on the mountain. There is also a shared sauna and steam room where you can soothe any aching muscles, an outdoor heated swimming pool and if you still have the energy, a fitness suite. You can also indulge in a relaxing massage in the onsite treatment room.
For entertainment throughout your holiday, there is a cinema room where you can switch off in front of a film, games rooms with a Playstation 4, Wii and various board games. Each chalet also has a number of different flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, DVD players and music systems. WiFi access is available throughout the hamlet so you can easily keep up with the outside world - if you want to!
All the chalets also feature their own ski room with boot warmers so you can easily slide on your ski boots each morning and have toasty toes and a utility rooms with washing machine and tumble dryer for your convenience.
The hamlet is open all year round so whether you are a ski and snowboard fanatic or prefer to explore the mountains on a bike or foot, these chalets can be your prefect alpine base.
For further details and booking, contact the company directly using the enquiry link on this page
These 4 chalets interconnected chalets can sleep up to 50 in 20 bedrooms, 2 snugs and a games room that can be converted into a bedroom. The rooms are configured as follows:
- Bedroom 1: Double/twin room with open plan bathroom, WC, sink and feature bath. Direct access to hot tub
- Bedroom 2: Double/twin room with contemporary bath, WC, sink
- Bedroom 3: Family room with double or twin with bath, WC , sink and mezzanine single bed
- Bedroom 4: Family room with double or twin with shower, sink and mezzanine bed double or twin
- Snug: Double bed with basin and access to separate WC.
- Bedroom 1: Double/twin room with his and her sinks, roll top bath and WC.
- Bedroom 2, Double/twin room facing the river with monsoon shower, WC and sink
- Bedroom 3: Double/twin room, south facing with bath, opening onto large terrace, direct access to hot tub
- Bedroom 4: Double/twin room, south facing with monsoon shower, opening onto large terrace, direct access to hot tub
- Bedroom 5: Double/twin room with shower, WC and sink
- Bedroom 1: Double/twin room with monsoon shower, WC, opens to terrace and hot tub
- Bedroom 2: Double/twin room with shower, WC and sink
- Bedroom 3: Double/twin room with bath, WC, sink and balcony
- Bedroom 4: Double/twin room with monsoon shower, WC, sink and balcony
- Bedroom 5: Double/twin room with bath, WC and sink
- Bedroom 6: Double/twin room with shower, WC and sink
- Games Room: Double/Twin room with sink
- Bedroom 1: Double/twin room his and her sinks, monsoon shower and WC
- Bedroom 2: Double/twin room with bath, WC and sink
- Bedroom 3: Double/twin room with bath, WC, sink and direct access to hot tub
- Bedroom 4: Double room with monsoon shower, WC, sink and direct access to hot tub
- Bedroom 5: Double/twin room with shower, WC, sink and direct access to hot tub
- Snug: Double bed on a mezzanine
All rooms include care products by Gilchrist & Soames.
The chalet is let on a self-catering or catered basis, the choice is yours. Catered packages include a private, professional chef to prepare full cooked and continental breakfast, afternoon tea with fresh bread, pastries and cakes. In the evening a sumptuous 4-course fine dining experience with well selected wines, beers and soft drinks. You'll be served cocktails and spirits in the hot tub by their hosts and awaken the next day with breakfast in bed if you wish. The chef is available 6 days out of 7. In addition you will be welcomed by the chalet manager with a Champagne and canapés reception on arrival.
Also see: Catering & Private Chefs in Chamonix - Argentiere, France
Families & Kids
You’ll need to book your own childcare, when staying here. There is a great choice of childcare options in Chamonix from full-time nanny services to the odd night of babysitting. In addition, during the winter season, many of the ski-schools operate creche services. Booking in advance is always recommended and strongly advised for the school holiday periods.
Also see: Childcare in Chamonix - Argentiere, France
The chalet company can personally meet and greet you at Geneva Airport arrivals and whisk you away in air-conditioned comfort to the door of the chalet. The provide complimentary drinks and snacks on board and the journey time approximately 1hr 15mins. Their Geneva Airport transfers cost €220 each way per vehicle (vehicle capacity 8 passengers).
Also see: Transfers to Chamonix, France
You’ll need to organise your own bike hire when staying here. Things to consider are the type of bike you want to rent such as road, mountain, hard trail and/or an electric bike; and whether you’ll need helmets and protective clothing with your rental. You’re best off choosing a shop that is close to your accommodation for ease of access, and making it quicker to return the bike and pay at the end. Some companies may also deliver so it’s worth looking at all the options.
Also see: Cycle Hire in Chamonix - Argentiere, France
Lifts & Passes
You can book all your lift passes through the chalet company. They will be ready and waiting for you in the chalet on arrival so you don't have to waste any precious holiday time in tedious lift pass queues.
Also see: Ski Pass Options in Chamonix, France
Instructors & Lessons
Whether you are looking for private tuition to perfect your technique, ski school for the kids or have complete beginners in your group, the chalet company can take care of all your ski and snowboard lesson arrangements.
Also see: Ski School in Chamonix - Argentiere, France
Guides & Tours
The chalet company's concierge service can organise a number of outdoor activities as well as off-piste mountain guides on your behalf. Guides & Tours, which are a great way to discover Chamonix whilst doing a number of fun activities. During the winter, if you are keen to go off-piste, booking a High Mountain Guide is strongly recommended. Not only do they know the best local spots, these highly trained and experienced individuals are very familiar with the surroundings and can provide loads of insights you won’t get by yourself, as well as helping to ensure your safety.
Also see: Guides & Tours in Chamonix - Argentiere, France
Chamonix has an excellent free bus service that runs the length of the valley as well as a train. However, you can choose to have door to door transport provided by chalet company for an additional €1000 per vehicle per week. This luxury private 4x4 chauffeur service will be available to you between 08:00 and 20:00.
The property has three parking spaces available in the garage.
- "Our group of 22 rented the Granit and Cristal chalets for a week. The chalets are comfortable, nicely furnished and have great amenities. The hot tub, pool and steam room were popular with our group. We also hired catering for the week and were very pleased! The chalet and staff are fabulous. I would stay here again in a minute. Fantastic views of Mont Blanc, glaciers and the surrounding peaks." - Trip Advisor
- "We spent this last week at these beautiful chalets- we were roughly 20 people in two chalets (Granit and Cristal). It was excellent! The outside space really made it, and the kids and adults always had something to do- hang by the pool/ hot tub/ BBQ/ yoga/ as well as all the beauty that the area has to offer. We had all 20 of us around a single dinner table most nights which was unbelievable, and we even had a masseur come to visit for all the sore bike riders and hikers in our group. I've also skied in this area and can imagine would be excellent in winter also. Marc, our host was lovely and could not have been more accommodating." - Trip Advisor
Situated at the top of the Chamonix Valley, Argentiere is nestled at the foot of the Les Grands Montets on one side and the Aiguilles Rouges nature reserve on the other. Dramatic in winter and picturesque in summer, the town is a great base for mountain enthusiasts. It doesn't have the nightlife or shopping of Chamonix but you won't miss it once you're up amongst the high peaks
Argentiere is a traditional French village, full of pretty chalets and charming old stone buildings. It is pretty quiet out of season but comes to life in the busy winter and summer months, when the lure of the mountains attracts plenty of outdoor types who pile into the bars of an evening. There is a good selection of sports/mountaineering shops and a couple of little grocery stores but you may want to head to nearby Chamonix for any other kind of shopping, there are regular trains and buses that link the two towns.
Argentiere has a good choice of restaurants within a very small area, just take a stroll up the main road and see where takes your fancy. The Office does good bar food of the burgers and nachos variety - perfect with a jug of beer after a day on the hill. Opposite is Les Cheserys, which serves more sophisticated fare using seasonal local produce. Further along the street is a row of shops and restaurants where you'll find a number of pizza, crepe and snack options.
Also see: Restaurants in Chamonix - Argentiere, France
Taking a trip up Les Grands Montets cable car is a memorable experience in both summer and winter. The views of the valley are spectacular and it's not unusual to see wildlife such as marmots and chamois up here. You can access the Petit Balcon Nord from just behind the village, a hiking trail that runs from Chamonix all the way to Vallorcine.
Also see: Sights in Chamonix - Argentiere, France
The nearest golf course to Argentiere is the Golf Club de Chamonix, an 18 hole course in Chamonix Les Praz, near to the Flegere lift station. It has a driving range, club house and pro-shop where you can stock up on all the essentials. They hold regular competitions throughout the summer, the course is closed in winter.
Also see: Golf Courses in Chamonix - Argentiere, France
Les Grands Montets lift station can be accessed on foot from Argentiere train station or by the bus that runs daily up and down the Chamonix Valley. The large cable car whisks you up to the Lognan plateau at 1972m, from where you can take a further cable car up to the glacier at 3300m (booking recommended as queues can be long). A new gondola was installed at the beginning of the 2014/15 winter season, making wait times much shorter.
Also see: Ski Areas in Chamonix, France
For a small town, Argentiere has a surprising number of bars - the Savoy opposite the train station has always been the place to go for good old foot stomping apres-ski but it has had a tendency to change owners a lot recently, so we can't guarantee what this season will bring. Further up the same road you'll find old favourites such as The Office and Slalom, where there are regular live bands and parties. The restaurant at the foot of the Grands Montets lift station has a large terrace at the back where they often have musicians playing and don't forget to call in at La Yaute beside the roundabout for a beer on the sunny terrace.
Also see: Bars in Chamonix - Argentiere, France
Location: Chamonix - Argentiere
Catering Basis: Catered | Self-catered
Property Style: Chalet
Run By: Owner Directly
Vibe / Atmosphere: Chic | Traditional & Modern mix
Sleeps: Sleeps 20+
Bedrooms: 10+ bedroom
Bookings For: Guides | Lift Passes | Outdoor Activities | Private Chef / Catering | Ski / Snowboard Hire | Ski / Snowboard Lessons | Transfers
Catering: Half-board | Afternoon tea | Breakfast
Transport: Ski shuttle (surcharge)
Access: Children welcome
Room: Balcony | Central-heating | Open fire | Ski / Boot Room
Car-parking: Parking on property
Entertainment: Cinema room | DVD Player | Games available | Nintendo / Wii | Playstation | Satellite TV | WiFi / Internet
Kitchen/Laundry: Cooker / Oven | Dishwasher | Microwave | Tumble Dryer | Washing Machine
Spa & Fitness: Gym / Fitness area | Hammam / Steam-room | Hot-Tub / Jacuzzi | Sauna | Pool (outdoor) | Pool (shared)
View: Mountain view
Open Seasons: Spring | Winter
Prices & Availability
Address: 162, Chemin des Vélars | Chamonix - Argentiere | 74400