The 400km Tour du Mont Blanc sees classic and vintage vehicles getting together to drive the iconic route through to the Aosta valley, the Valais and back round to Chamonix.
It starts and ends in Chamonix at the place du Mont Blanc and is something car fanatics really shouldn't miss. It's free to come and watch.
Visit the website for more information by clicking on the website link.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix in October 2019 - What to see & do
- VIP corporate retreats in Chamonix 2019/20
- What's on in Chamonix September 2019
- What happened at Chamonix's UTMB 2019?
- Follow the 2019 UTMB runners live
- Chamonix brewery at World Beer Awards 2019