This company offer art courses for both adults and children near Grand Montets all year around. During the winter month they are a great option for those less keen skiers who would like to participate in an alternative activity for some of their holiday.
The groups are small, and children work at their own pace with plenty of individual attention.
All levels of artistic skill are welcome, and children 5 upwards are welcome. The studio is located in an original farmhouse building, close to the ski lifts and ski schools of Argentiere, and a short walk from the Grands Montets lifts.
All materials are provided and exciting artwork is guaranteed…
Bespoke tuition and mentoring is also available - Find prices here.
Complete beginners, improvers and experts welcome and all materials are provided.
For further details, contact them directly using the 'make an enquiry' box.
- Adult Lessons
- Art Lessons
- Childrens Lessons
- Open Seasons
More Chamonix Insights...
- Unsettled weather in the Chamonix Valley
- Beautiful wintery Chamonix weather
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Amazing powder skiing in Chamonix
- Chamonix in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 29th January 2020