The Savoy is a small beginner ski area at the bottom of the Brevent gondola, very close to the town centre of Chamonix.
There are two short drag lifts - the Samaran & the Savoy and a magic carpet to help the children in ski school. The terrain is very gently sloping, so it's a great place to learn to ski or snowboard.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Good piste conditions half-way through the Chamonix season
- Dinners Delivered by TCS Review
- Unsettled weather in the Chamonix Valley
- Beautiful wintery Chamonix weather
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Amazing powder skiing in Chamonix