The Savoy is a small beginner ski area at the bottom of the Brevent gondola, very close to the town centre of Chamonix.
There are two short drag lifts - the Samaran & the Savoy and a magic carpet to help the children in ski school. The terrain is very gently sloping, so it's a great place to learn to ski or snowboard.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix in October 2019 - What to see & do
- VIP corporate retreats in Chamonix 2019/20
- What's on in Chamonix September 2019
- What happened at Chamonix's UTMB 2019?
- Follow the 2019 UTMB runners live
- Chamonix brewery at World Beer Awards 2019