With the UTMB 2018 under way, follow all your favourite runners live during their events.
As athletes in the main event ready themselves to get started on August 31st, follow your favourite runners on the UTMB live tracker, as well as keeping tabs on the progress of athletes you may know in some of the other classifications taking place during the week.
Here's a quick run down of the races, the numbers of competitors, and what they'll be doing:
- UTMB [Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc] : 3 countries - 170km and 10 000m ascent in semi-autonomy. 2300 runners at the start on Friday August 31st at 18:00 from Chamonix to Chamonix in 46hrs max
- CCC [Courmayeur-Champex-Chamonix] : 3 countries - 100km and 6 000m ascent in semi-autonomy. 1900 runners at the start on Friday August 31st at 09:00 from Courmayeur to Chamonix in 26 1/2 hrs max
- TDS [sur les Traces des Ducs de Savoie] : 119 km and 7 250m ascent in semi-autonomy. 1 600 runners at the start on Wednesday August 29th at 06:00 from Courmayeur to Chamonix in 33hrs max
- PTL [la Petite Trotte à Léon] : 3 countries - around 300km and 26 000m ascent in complete autonomy. A non-stop event without ranking open to 100 teams (250 runners max). Starts Monday August 27th at 17:30 from Chamonix to Chamonix in 142hrs max
- OCC [Orsières-Champex-Chamonix] : 53 km and 3 300m ascent in semi-autonomy. 1200 runners at the start on Thursday August 30th at 08:15 from Orsières to Chamonix in 14 hrs max
Follow all the runners live here.