For many people, camping is the quintessential summer outdoor activity and a great way to connect with nature. Camping products range from super specialist equipment aimed at lightweight fanatics to hardcore gear for the high mountains and gear for valley and family camping.
I really like camping equipment that has the build quality that you’d expect from high-end outdoor brands but that’s versatile enough to be used either in the mountains or for more relaxed valley camping with friends or family.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 13th December 2019
- First Chamonix snow report of winter 2019/20
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 10th December 2019
- Lots of early-season snow in Chamonix
- Chamonix opens for winter 2019/20
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- Art Exhibition at the Salons de l'Albert 1er, Chamonix - Centre
- Art Exhibition at La Maison Carrier in the Hameau Albert Premier, Chamonix
- Chamonix Saturday Market, Chamonix Centre
- Nordic Monster Test, Chamonix
- Wine Tasting Lunch at Hameau Albert 1er, Chamonix - Centre
- Discovery Walk & Mini-Photoshoot, Chamonix