Le Tour ski area can be found at the far end of the Chamonix valley and is accessible by ski bus or by car. You can also take the train to Vallorcine from where you can get on the Vallorcine gondola, which links up to Le Tour ski area.
Le Tour provides plenty of variation for beginners of all levels, whether it be starting off at the nursery ski area at the bottom of the slopes (La Vormaine) or trying something a little more challenging higher up the mountain in the main ski area.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Fresh snow coming to Chamonix this weekend
- BritFlix, a British film festival in Chamonix
- Blue skies & sunshine in Chamonix
- 2020 brings blue skies to Chamonix
- Chamonix in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do