Le Tour ski area can be found at the far end of the Chamonix valley and is accessible by ski bus or by car. You can also take the train to Vallorcine from where you can get on the Vallorcine gondola, which links up to Le Tour ski area.
Le Tour provides plenty of variation for beginners of all levels, whether it be starting off at the nursery ski area at the bottom of the slopes (La Vormaine) or trying something a little more challenging higher up the mountain in the main ski area.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix in October 2019 - What to see & do
- VIP corporate retreats in Chamonix 2019/20
- What's on in Chamonix September 2019
- What happened at Chamonix's UTMB 2019?
- Follow the 2019 UTMB runners live
- Chamonix brewery at World Beer Awards 2019