This ski and snowboard hire shop is only a 3-minute walk from the centre of Chamonix and perfectly located if you're staying in the Les Pècles / Les Moussoux.
The shop caters for all levels; from beginner to expert, piste to freeride, skiing for pleasure and for competitions. The passionate and experienced staff are always available to expertly advise you on your choice of equipment and make adjustments to your specific needs.
You'll find everything you need for all the family and at competitive rates, with great discounts for groups and families!
You can relax knowing that your equipment will be in excellent condition, skis and snowboards are serviced, waxed and sharpened before every new rental and all the boots are dried and disinfected between clients. You have the option to change your equipment during your holiday at no extra cost; for example, you can swap your skis for a snowboard or exchange your boots for a more comfortable pair to ensure you make the most of your time on the mountains.
Online booking is preferable if you want to save time and money and your equipment will be ready and waiting for you on arrival. They have space for parking in front of the shop to make loading and unloading easaier and you can store your rented skis at the shop overnight to save taking them home every day.
- Suppliers of
- Avalanche Safety Kit
- Bags & Backpacks
- Cross-country Skis
- Helmets / Protective wear
- Off Piste equipment
- On Piste equipment
- Servicing & Repairs
- Skis & Boots
- Snowboards & Boots
- Free parking
- Cross-Country Skiing
- Ski Touring
- Open Seasons
- 117 Route des Pecles Chamonix
More Chamonix Insights...
- Dinners Delivered by TCS Review
- Unsettled weather in the Chamonix Valley
- Beautiful wintery Chamonix weather
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Amazing powder skiing in Chamonix
- Chamonix in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Breakfast with The Beatles at Bighorn Bistro, Chamonix Sud
- Tibetan New Year - Lhossar, Les Houches
- Ice Skating in Les Houches
- Art Exhibition at La Maison Carrier in the Hameau Albert Premier, Chamonix
- Art Exhibition at the Salons de l'Albert 1er, Chamonix - Centre
- Happy Hour at Bighorn Bistro, Chamonix Sud