Based in Chamonix, Mountain Massage offers a range of deep tissue, sport and relaxing massages in the comfort of your home or chalet.
The hands behind Mountain Massage belong to Iona Hally, who has been a sports massage therapist for 19 years. Her experience has been gained through working alongside some of the finest physios in Britain and she has even spent time massaging the impressive thighs and shoulders of the Scotland Rugby team!
Whilst sports massage is her speciality, Iona offers a whole range of massage treatments guaranteed to leave you feeling relaxed and revitalised:
- Deep Tissue Massage: intended to enhance your muscle performance and help prevent injury, this deep, intense massage helps to flush out toxins and restore muscle function and elasticity.
- Swedish Massage: not as intense as the deep tissue massage, this treatment uses a combination of fast and slow techniques to help relax muscles and break down scar tissue.
- Relaxing Massage: indulge yourself with this relaxing massage using smooth, flat heated stones to ease tense muscles and leave you feeling light and refreshed.
- Foot & Half Leg Massage: this focused treatment will work away all the associated aches and pains that come from spending a day in ski or walking boots. Guaranteed to restore a spring to your step!
- Head & Neck Massage: ideal if you spend too much time sat at a desk or in front of a computer, this massage can really help with neck and shoulder tension and headaches.
This is a mobile massage service meaning that all treatments will take place in the comfort of your accommodation or home environment and can be tailored to your specific needs.
- Relaxation / Spa / Fitness
- Massage / Relaxation
- Open Seasons