This webcam gives you a view of the pinnacle of the Aiguille du Midi (3842m) from the opposite side of the Valley.
The Aiguille du Midi is the highest point accessible by cable-car in the Chamonix valley. It is well known as the start of the famous Vallee Blanche off-piste ski run and numerous mountaineering routes. It is also one of the access routes for people climbing Mont Blanc (4810m).
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix in October 2019 - What to see & do
- VIP corporate retreats in Chamonix 2019/20
- What's on in Chamonix September 2019
- What happened at Chamonix's UTMB 2019?
- Follow the 2019 UTMB runners live
- Chamonix brewery at World Beer Awards 2019