This webcam gives you a view of the pinnacle of the Aiguille du Midi (3842m) from the opposite side of the Valley.
The Aiguille du Midi is the highest point accessible by cable-car in the Chamonix valley. It is well known as the start of the famous Vallee Blanche off-piste ski run and numerous mountaineering routes. It is also one of the access routes for people climbing Mont Blanc (4810m).
- Chamonix brewery at World Beer Awards 2019
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Chamonix
- 10 reasons Chamonix is the ultimate 2020 luxury ski destination
- What's on in Chamonix August 2019
- What's on in Chamonix July 2019
- Art Exhibition at La Maison Carrier in the Hameau Albert Premier, Chamonix
- Summer BBQ at Rocky Pop, Chamonix - Les Houches
- Les Houches Wednesday Market
- Boutros Gully & Mister Pop at La Folie Douce, Chamonix
- Art Exhibition - Tristan Vyskoc at Hameau Albert 1er, Chamonix
- Chamonix Mountain Running Festival