This webcam gives you a view of the pinnacle of the Aiguille du Midi (3842m) from the opposite side of the Valley.
The Aiguille du Midi is the highest point accessible by cable-car in the Chamonix valley. It is well known as the start of the famous Vallee Blanche off-piste ski run and numerous mountaineering routes. It is also one of the access routes for people climbing Mont Blanc (4810m).
More Chamonix Insights...
- Unsettled weather in the Chamonix Valley
- Beautiful wintery Chamonix weather
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Amazing powder skiing in Chamonix
- Chamonix in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 29th January 2020