View from the back of Chamonix's Cinema overlooking the Chamonix tourist office, the Catholic church and the Maison de la Montagne. From here you can see the start of many of Chamonix's main events such as the Marathon du Mont Blanc and Ultra-Trail du Mont Blanc In the background are the peaks of the Aiguille Rouges otherwise known as the Brevent, Planpraz & Flegere ski area.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Dinners Delivered by TCS Review
- Unsettled weather in the Chamonix Valley
- Beautiful wintery Chamonix weather
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Amazing powder skiing in Chamonix
- Chamonix in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Breakfast with The Beatles at Bighorn Bistro, Chamonix Sud
- Tibetan New Year - Lhossar, Les Houches
- Ice Skating in Les Houches
- Art Exhibition at La Maison Carrier in the Hameau Albert Premier, Chamonix
- Art Exhibition at the Salons de l'Albert 1er, Chamonix - Centre
- Happy Hour at Bighorn Bistro, Chamonix Sud